Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 9

Good afternoon friends! I'm a little late posting this but I had a fabulous Christmas Card class first thing this morning, had so much fun with the ladies and it feels great to have more cards ready to go. I wanted to make sure to share with you my gratitude card for today. It's a pretty simple one but I love the colors. The cardbase is Cajun Craze and I added a layer of Soft Suede behind the Very Vanilla stamped layer. For the stamping I used the Best of Fall set and randomly stamped the leaf in Cajun Craze, Soft Suede, and Crushed Curry before embossin it with the Big Shot and the Lattice Embossing Folder.
Next I added some Crushed Curry Chevron ribbon which is so soft. The greeting is from the same stamp set and I cut it out with the Big Shot and the Apothocary Accents Framelits before attaching it with dimensionals. The final touch, a couple of small pearls on the edge.
It's a beautiful day here in VA, but looking out my window at the pile of leaves in my yard, this card matches to a T. Enjoy and have a great weekend, I'm off to see Thor and then dinner out with the guys, looking forward to some family time.
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog