Saturday, November 23, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 23

What a great start to the weekend!  I've already gotten my run in and now I'm getting ready for a studio full of ladies and we'll be working on Holiday gift wrapping projects, I can't wait!  Plus, this evening we're heading up to Baltimore to see the musical, ELF, lots of fun holiday spirit.  Before all the festivities I wanted to share today's gratitude card with you, and I'm back to Thanksgiving.
 
The cardbase is Sahara Sand and I added a layer of Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper that was matted on Chocolate Chip cardstock.  Next I used the Truly Grateful stamp set and stamped with chevron woodgrain image in Sahara Sand ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being matted on Tangerine Tango cardstock.  I carried the chevron theme over and used some Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon (it really is awesome!) 
 
For the stamped images I took the turkey label stamp and stamped it once in Chocolate Chip on Sahara Sand cardstock (and cut it out with the Big Shot and Deco Label Framelit and again in Crushed Curry ink on Very Vanilla and punched it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch.  I used the 1 3/8" circle punch to punch out a piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock for a mat.  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Crushed Curry Cardstock.  Once again I used a framelit to cut out the greeting, this time it was the Itty Bitty Banners FramelitsDimensionals were used to attach the banner greeting and the turkey label to the final card.
 
 I hope this card has helped get you in the Thanksgiving spirit and getting ready to eat that yummy turkey, can't wait. 
 
Have a great day and hope you get to get crafty!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog