Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 30

Happy Saturday and welcome to the last day of November, can't believe it!  I'm so glad you've joined me the past month and I hope you've enjoyed and been inspired by the ideas and cards I've shared.  The great thing is that showing your gratitude isn't unique to Thanksgiving and is something we should be doing all year long.  Also you can take most of the cards I've shared this month and could easily change the greeting to anything you need.  I've really enjoyed trying out some of the new Photopolymer Stamp sets Stampin' Up' has been releasing and while these sets have always been released as a "while supplies last" item we haven't had an issue purchasing them, until the release this month of the Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp set.  This set is full of fun snowflakes and prefect greetings that are so fun and this set has been flying off the shelves, so quickly in fact that the day before the set I order was delivered we received official notice that the stamp set has sold out and is no longer available.  Well after debating I decided to still show this set for those of you who were lucky enough to get it and once again you could change this up with other stamps for an equally perfect card.
 
The cardbase is Very Vanilla and I stamped all over the back with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in Crumb Cake ink.  Next I cut the tag out with the Big Shot and the Chalk Talk Framelits.  I used Whisper White craft ink to stamp the snowflakes on the tag and added little rhinestones randomly over the tag.  The greeting is from the Express Yourself Hostess Stamp set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler link.  The ribbon accent was created using Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon and I tied a bow around it with Whisper White Baker's Twine (so fun and a great way to keep the bulk down on the card and you can really let the ribbon shine.
 
I really like this card and you can just as easily make this a Christmas card, in fact, this is one of the cards we'll be making at next weekends Holiday Just Cards Class.  The class is on Sunday, December 8 at 2 PM and you still have time to register.  I would love for you to join us so just let me know.
 
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and if you're traveling please be safe!
 
Diana
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog