Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 16

Good evening!  Did you think I forgot to post today's card?  We have been on the go non-stop today but managed to get our family Christmas pictures taken and hung up our outdoor Christmas lights (taking advantage of the mild weather).  This is my first chance to share my card but I do have one and it's a nice and simple one.  I'm back to fall colors and started with a cardbase of Sahara Sand and added a layer of Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper (this paper is so fabulous, I love all the patterns and how they work so well together).  I added another small strip of DSP from the same package and matted it with some Tangerine Tango cardstock. 
 
I wanted to add some texture so I added a piece of Burlap Ribbon (this stuff is one of my favorites, and it's on sale for 25% off now through Monday so make sure to stock up).  The greeting is from the Harvest of Thanks stamp set and I stamped it with Chocolate Chip ink on Crushed Curry cardstock before cutting it out with the Big Shot and the Apothecary Accents Framelits.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting so it stands up over the burlap.

I like how understated this card is and the texture is so great.  This is a card that you can make several of in no time and by changing out the colors it could be for any occasion, not just Thanksgiving.
 
Enjoy and I have another fun card for you tomorrow that uses the same stamp set so you get lots of ideas for this versatile set.

Thanks,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog