Saturday, November 2, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge: Day 2

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  So this morning we're off to run in the Run or Dye 5K and we're looking forward to getting "colorfied" while we have fun and workout with friends.  Before I left I wanted to make sure to share with you today's card for the 30 Day Gratitude Card Challenge.  This is another fall themed card and uses the Truly Grateful stamp set.  The cardbase is Crumb Cake and I added a piece of Early Espresso Core'd nations cardstock that I embossed with the Big Shot and the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  I lightly sanded the cardstock and I love how it brings out the core color of the paper.  To add some extra texture I wrapped a piece of Burlap Ribbon around the cardstock. 
 
The main stamped image uses a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and I stamped the wood chevron stamp from the Truly Grateful set in Crumb Cake ink, and I stamped off first to make the pattern more subtle.  Next I stamped the grain image in Early Espresso ink and the greeting uses Cajun Craze ink.  I used Cajun Craze cardstock to mat the stamped image and used dimensionals to attach the stamped layer to the cardfront so it sits on top of the burlap ribbon.
 
I love the simplicity card and it's definitely "mailable" which the mailman will appreciate.  I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful day!
 
Diana
 
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog