Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Sketch Challenge #PCC353: Most Wonderful Time

Good morning!

While we're having what is hopefully our last crazy hot day of the year (fingers crossed!)  today I'm helping cool things down with this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch challenge and the new Most Wonderful Time Product Medley.  I'm really loving these product medley's, which include everything you need in one bundle, stamp set, dies, DSP, and embellishments, it's like a party in a box.

I started with Real Red cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I stamped the little star image using the Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic Ink.

Next I added a piece of the designer series paper that was matted with Old Olive cardstock.  I took another piece of the DSP and punched with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch to peak out the right side. Next I stamped one of the packages using Real Red ink and the Gold Metallic  ink before cutting it out with the coordinating dies and attaching it with dimensionals.

The greeting was stamped in Basic Black ink on one of the die cut adhesive pieces and I attached it with dimensionals so it pops up.  The final touch was to add one of the Gold Star Elements that was included in the product medley as well as two small pearls that I colored with the Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends.

I love all the elements in this product medley it makes projects so easy and beautiful!  I had so much fun with this sketch layout and may be using it again for other projects.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing for inspiration and then we would love for you to play along and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog