Monday, October 7, 2019

Deerly Christmas Wishes: Most Wonderful Time Product Medley

Good afternoon,

I'm continuing to share my love for the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley, and how easy it is to make beautiful cards with this fun card perfect for those outdoors lovers in your life.

I used Smoky Slate cardstock for the base and then added a piece of the designer series paper as the cardfront.  Next I cut a scalloped oval out of Mossy Meadow cardstock using the Layering Ovals Dies as well as the oval insert out of Whisper White cardstock.

One the white oval piece I stamped the smaller tree image using Mossy Meadow ink at various opacities (full strength, stamped off one, and stamped off twice, which is super easy, just don't reink between each one).

The deer is an adhesive element in the kit and I used my retired Embossing Buddy to make him "unsticky" and then used dimensionals to pop him up.  The final touch was the greeting which was stamped with the Golden Glitz Delicata Metallic ink on Smoky Slate cardstock, punched out with the Classic Label Punch and then attached with dimensionals.

I'm not normally a person who mixes gray and gold together but I went with it based on the DSP and love the final effect!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog