Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #PCC354: Wonderfully Wicked

Good morning!

It seems like Halloween is right around the corner, all around our neighborhood decorations are going up and I love seeing all the decorations going up.  For this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge I decided to take inspiration from the neighborhood decorations for this elegant Halloween card.

I used Crushed Curry cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black for a mat under the cardfront which is a piece of Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.  I used two different patterns from the DSP pack for the flags in the top right corner.



I used the Wicked Dies and some Black Foil Paper to cut out the "Wicked" and then the rest of the greeting is stamped using the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set (you can get both the stamp set and coordinating dies as a bundle and save 10%) stamped in Basic Black ink on Pumpkin Pie cardstock and cut them out with Paper Snips before attaching it to the card with Black Dimensionals.

To finish off the card I added a tombstone from the Monster Bash Enamel Shapes and then stamped the bat from the same stamp set using Basic Black cardstock and Whisper White Craft Ink.  I used Paper Snips to cut out the bat and before attaching it to the cardfront with
Black Dimensionals I colored two Pearls with my Dark Real Red Stampin' Blends and added for the bats eyes (spooky I know!).

This card didn't turn out how I pictured in my head when I started but I was really happy with the final result, that patterned paper background is so stunning.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing using this inspiration challenge and then we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog