Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Cute Kitty Halloween Greetings: Wonderfully Wicked

Good evening!

So I realized that I have lots of Halloween themed projects that I haven't shared yet so now through Thursday your going to get a little extra dose of inspiration as we get ready for all the Halloween fun.  The Wonderfully Wicked stamp set has some great images and one of those that is just so cute is the little cat and it's only fitting that this little guy get to share in the Halloween fun!

For this card I started with Cajun Craze cardstock for the cardbase and then added Basic Black cardstock for the cardfront.  On the cardfront I used the spiderweb image and the Silvery Shimmer Delicata Metallic ink to create this spooky background.

Next I took a strip of the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper (I decided to stick with the black and white look) and matted it with Cajun Craze cardstock.

For the main stamped image I stamped our little cat in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with the Stitched Shapes dies and sponged around the edges before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  I used the Cajun Craze twine in the Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack to make a little double bow to dress this guy up.  The final touch was to stamp the greeting in Basic Black ink on Smoky Slate cardstock and then cut out with the Layering Ovals dies and attached with dimensionals.

The colors and contrast of black and white definitely help lead to the spooky nature of this card while our little cat isn't too scary.  We made this card at last months Just Cards class and it was a hit!

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog