Friday, August 10, 2018

SSINKspiration Favorite Stamp Set: Postcard Pals

Good morning!  I'm so excited, not only is it Friday but tonight my kiddo comes home and he's been away too long for this mama!!  Today the SSINKspiration team is sharing their favorite stamp sets from the Annual Catalog and since I've been playing with the Postcard Pals stamp set this week as my featured Product of the Week (and loving it) it's only fitting that today's card also uses that stamp set.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added Pool Party cardstock for the cardfront.  The designer series paper is Poppy Parade and from the Brights 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Stack.

The main stamped image was stamped on Whisper White cardstock and colored in with Stampin' Blends.   When I was finished coloring I cut him out using the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  The greeting was stamped in Basic Black ink on Crumb Cake cardstock and cut out with the same framelits.  I used dimenionals to attach the greeting and finished off the card with a double bow tied with Whisper White Baker's Twine.

 This little platypus looks like he wants to give you a hug! So I know that some of these cards with coloring may look time consuming but they're really not bad, since I'm on the go "a lot" I tend to stamp a lot of images to bring with me to Aidan's events and color while I'm traveling that way I can assemble later and I'm not carrying a lot of things with me (this was also how I survived last years Christmas card, I started coloring the pieces on our trip to Europe and that long flight).  It's also relaxing which helps.

Below are easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog