Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Hand Stamped Sentiments Inspiration Challenge 297: Colorful Seasons

Good morning!  It's that time of year and the kiddos have started back to school and we are back from our magical Disney vacation (loved every minute!)  Today we have a fun new Inspiration Challenge over on the Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I'll admit I was a little thrown off when I saw the images in this inspiration challenge since I don't have a lot of stamp sets with animals but then I noticed all of the fun tropical images and immediately thought of the Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper (not only does it have tropical prints but even a couple animal inspired one's) and with that I was off.

I used Granny Apple Green cardstock for the cardbase and then used Shade Spruce cardstock as the mat for the  Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper for the cardfront.  Next I added another print of the DSP that reminds me of zebra print and matted it with Granny Apple Green cardstock.




For the greeting I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set and stamped the words in Shaded Spruce ink and then stamped the flower image in Granny Apple Green (stamped off once) and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Shapes Framelits.  I cut out a mat using Basic Black cardstock and the Layering Circles Framelits and attached the stamped piece to the cardfront with dimensionals.  I finished off the card by adding a bow tied with Lemon Lime Twist 1/4" Ombre Ribbon.

This inspiration challenge has some great options and I really like the fun feel of this card, even without cute little animals.  Go check out the other cards the design team is sharing and we would love for you to play along with us and share what you create!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog