Friday, August 24, 2018

SSINKspiration Favorite DSP (Annual Catalog): Bokeh Dots

Happy FriYAY! How is it possible for this week to go so quickly, guess it’s all the fun we’re having!  We’re heading to the Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party tonight and I can’t wait to start getting in the seasonal mood, Disney-style!  Before we get started with all of that fun, I’m playing along with the SSINKspiration team who is sharing our favorite Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog.  This years catalog has lots of great paper but I think the one that is my absolute favorite is the Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper.  Not only does it have some wonderful birthday images but I’m blown away with all the fabulous foil prints (yep, me and that bling again!!)  It really is a great way to dress up a project with not a lot of word.

I started with Merry Merlot cardstock for the cardbase (it’s my first time using this color and love it’s rich intensity) and then took a piece of the foiled Broadway Bound Speciality Designer Series Paper and used it for the cardfront.  Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped using the Bokeh Dots stamp set using Merry Merlot ink and trimmed it down.  I stamped the greeting which is from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and stamped it in Basic Black ink.  To finish off the card I matted the greeting with both Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock layers.

This card doesn’t have any embellishments or accents, it just let’s the stamping and the foil DSP take center stage, and it really works!  Plus, honestly when you’re talking about how fabulous someone is don’t they deserve foil and bling??  Hope you’ve enjoyed the cards I’ve shared this week using the Bokeh Dots stamp set and don’t forget to order by this Sunday to take advantage of my special of the week!

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:

Product List
Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog