Tuesday, August 7, 2018

A Feminine Take on Postcard Pals

Good morning!  I'm back and sharing a really easy card using my featured Product of the Week, the Postcard Pals stamp set, but taking a completely different turn from yesterdays card.  Using the greetings in stamp sets either on their own or mixing with other elements from the catalog help expand their usefulness so today I'm sharing a soft, romantic feeling card.

The cardbase is Petal Pink and then I took a piece of Highland Heather cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Garden Trellis Embossing folder (I sponged over the embossed piece with Berry Burst ink to highlight the embossed pattern).

Next I took a piece of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper that has some floral frame pieces and cut it out so it's the perfect mat for my greeting, which was stamped in Fresh Fig ink.

To finish off the card I added a piece of Berry Burst 3/8" Mini Ruffled Ribbon to add to the romantic feel of the card.

Isn't it cool how changing up the colors and embellishments completely changes up the use of the stamp set?

Below are easy ordering links for product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog