Thursday, August 23, 2018

Beachside Greetings: Bokeh Dots

Good morning!  Are you having fun with all these cards using the Bokeh Dots stamp set?  It’s a great foundation stamp that works with so many things.  Today I’m sharing another quick card (are you noticing a theme?  While on vacation, simplicity is key!!)  Just like the card the other day I added a second color of ink with a Sponge Dauber randomly that create a fun color effect.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then Pacific Point as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  The Bokeh Dots stamped piece uses Pool Party and Pacific Point ink and it was stamped directly on the cardfront.

Next I used the Colorful Seasons stamp set for the greeting was stamped in Basic Black ink.  For the fun beach chair I used the Big Shot and the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to cut the chair out of Basic Black cardstock.

This card definitely makes me think of the sea and beach and relaxing with my toes in the sand! 

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:
Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog