Friday, June 16, 2017

Quick and Easy: Washi Tape Daisy Delight

Good afternoon!  I'm a little late in posting but I wanted to share this really quick and easy card using the Daisy Delight stamp set (without any of the flowers).  This was another sample I made for the display boards and it also shows off some of the fun new washi tape and two of the new In Colors, Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide.

I started with Tranquil Tide for the cardbase and then added a piece of Fresh Fig cardstock and used the feather image from the Delightful Daisy set to stamp along the right side (I used Berry Burst in but that's only because I didn't have Fresh Fig at the time but it still works). 

Next I added three strips of the washi tape from the Pick a Pattern Washi Tape (I like that you get 5 different rolls in this set with a wide variety of patterns and widths).  The greeting is from the same stamp set and was stamped in Berry Burst ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I sponged around the edge with Basic Black ink before attaching to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch, adding one of the uber-cute 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows (I love that these bows already come with a glue dot attached for easy use).

This card was super easy to make and doesn't require a ton of supplies and no special tools so it's perfect for the new crafter as well as the more experienced.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog