Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Proverbial Stampers Sketch Challenge for an SSINKspiration All Occasion: Lovely Inside & Out

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2017/06/any-occasion.htmlGood morning!  What an amazing start to the week, we don't normally get nice, cool weather this time of year with low humidity and we've been so blessed this week so I'm soaking it all in while we can, my flowers are thriving and running outside isn't nearly as taxing which makes me want to just keep going. The heat and humidity return tomorrow so it'll be back to the usual soon enough.  Today's card is in honor of the beautiful weather and is a combination of the Proverbial Stampers June Sketch challenge and SSINKspiration blog All Occasion post and features a couple of the great new 2017-2019 In Colors that I wouldn't immediately jump to adding together.
I started with Fresh Fig cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (the Lemon Lime Twist floral pattern has so many tones it really adds some dimension which I love) and I matted it with Basic Black Cardstock.
 
 
For the decorative element I started by punching a piece of Lemon Lime Twist with the new Starburst Punch and then embossed it with the Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing folder.  Before attaching it to the cardfront I added a piece of the Fresh Fig 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon to help anchor the circle.  The greeting is from the Lovely Inside & Out Bundle and was stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut out with the Classic Label Punch and attached with dimensionals.  For the "lovely" I used the coordinating framelits and cut it out of Gold Foil and then trimmed it down so I just had the words (you know my love for a little bling!)
I love the simplicity of this card and it really lets the designer series paper be the star.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team is sharing, we always need all occasion cards ready to send when the need arises and there are some beauties!
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card: 
 
Product List

Enjoy!
 
Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

Search This Blog