Friday, June 2, 2017

SSINKspiration Favorite New Product Suite: Daisy Delight

Good morning!  After crazy weather this week I'm so happy we have a beautiful weekend in store.  We have lots on the agenda this weekend and I'm single parenting while Chris is on a campout for a scout leadership event so I don't need any issues to interfere with the agenda.  Today on the SSINKspiration blog the designers are sharing their favorite new catalog bundles and to go along with our beautiful weather I picked the Delightful Daisy product suite.  While you've been seeing lots of samples with this suite as it was on our preorder I wanted to share another display board sample I made, and the great thing about it is it doesn't use the Daisy Punch, which was so popular it's a little delayed in it's release while more are made.  This sample shows how to use the daisy without the punch (I received the stamp set in my display stamper box but not the punch).

I started with Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of the Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper.  Next I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the greeting from the Daisy Delight stamp set in Night of Navy ink.

Next I built lots of layers for my center piece, starting with another coordinating piece of the DSP, matted it with Daffodil Delight cardstock and then added a piece of Old Olive cardstock that was punched using the new Decorative Ribbon Border Punch.  Before attaching all these layers to the cardfront I wrapped a piece of Old Olive Baker's Twine around it and then tied a bow.

For the daisy I stamped it in Night of Navy ink on Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Layering Circles Framelits (it fits perfectly in one of the scalloped circle dies).  For the center I punched a piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock with the 1/2" Circle Punch and embossed it with the Big Shot and Softly Falling Embossing Folder before attaching it to the cardfront with a dimensional (the scalloped circle was also attached with a dimensional).

I really like all the different color options in this designer series paper, there are more neutral prints to go along with the floral one's and while this card has a lot of layers it's still very mailable and will be on it's way to someone soon.  Make sure to check out the other cards the design team members made using their favorite new bundles, I know you'll be adding these items to your next order just like me.

Below are easy ordering links to the products used on today's card:

Product List

Have a great weekend!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog