Friday, April 29, 2016

SSINKspiration Friday Favorites: Bravo Graduation

http://ssinkspiration.blogspot.com/2016/04/friday-favorites.htmlGood morning!  Now that spring has arrived it's time to start thinking about the end of school and with that comes graduations.  Recently I decided to make a graduation card to be ready for these happy occasions and decided to use one of my favorite stamp sets, Bravo, for this fun card so this card fits perfectly with today's SSINKspiration blog that's all about Friday Favorites.  This card is pretty much stuffed full of retiring items so you're definitely going to want to grab these items if you don't already have them.
 
I started with Lost Lagoon cardstock for the cardbase and then added Hello Honey and Very Vanilla cardstock.  On the Vanilla piece I stamped the greeting using the Bravo stamp set (retiring) and Lost Lagoon ink and then added a piece of Typeset Speciality Designer Series Paper (retiring) to the bottom (the map makes me think of all the adventures ahead of graduates).  I used a piece of Hello Honey 5/8" Stitched Cotton Ribbon (retiring) around the middle of the cardfront to hide the seam.
 
I wanted to personalize this card for this years graduates so I cut out 2016 using the Big Shot and Little Numbers Thinlits (retiring) and some Gold Foil Paper.  I wanted to dress up the numbers so then I embossed them with the Confetti Embossing Folder (retiring) before gluing to a piece of Basic Black cardstock and then matted that with Lost Lagoon cardstock.  Dimensionals were used to attach the year tag to the cardfront.
 
This card is so fun and elegant and could certainly work for any graduates school colors and any way you can personalize a card or gift for the recipient will really help them feel special.  I love to celebrate accomplishments so I know I'll definitely be keeping this stamp set for future projects.
 
Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:




Have a great weekend!
 
Diana
 
 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog