Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Retirement List is Here!!




The time has arrived!  The retirement list for this years Annual Catalog, and the Occasions Catalog has been released and is HERE!
 
I have to tell you this is HUGE!!!!  There are lots of items that we'll be saying goodbye to but I have to say, I've seen the new Catalog and you will LOVE IT!!!  There is are lots of fun, fresh items that I can't wait to get my hands on and know that you will feel the same way.
 
Now remember, items that are on the retirement list are only available, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so don't wait or you may miss out on getting those things you just have to have!!  Also, some of the retiring items are on sale for up to 50% so this is going to be even more fun, but may also mean things see out faster.
 
You can place your order online, 24/7 on my website, http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/deichfeld/ or contact me and I can help you place an order.
 
Happy shopping!!!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog