Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Convention 2014 Organized Swaps

One of the fun parts of convention (or any gathering of Stampin' Up! demonstrators) is swapping.  Basically, we make multiples of the same card, or 3D item and then swap them with other demonstrators so we have lots of great new project ideas, techniques, etc. to show our customers and use on future projects.  This week I'm sharing the cards I made for this years event.  Today's posts are all the projects I made for organized swaps (which means we actually presign up for the swaps based on themes, stamp sets, etc).  This year I participated in 4 cards and a 3d sweet treat swap throughout the week.
 
Remember, this Saturday is my annual, "My Husband's Away, Let's Play Just Cards Class" we're we'll be making 5 of the swap cards I'm sharing this week (I made more than 5 so it'll be a surprise exactly which one's you'll be making).  The class is Saturday, July 26 at 1:00 PM and you need to RSVP by Thursday July 24 to save you're spot. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make these over the top cards to be ready for your future card sending needs.
 
Enjoy!
 
Stamp Set(s):  Big News

Stamp Set(s):  Hip Notes
 
Stamp Set(s):  Boys will be Boys

Stamp Set(s):  Chalk Talk, Hardwood

Stamp Set(s):  Label Love
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog