Monday, July 7, 2014

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Color Challenge: Age Awareness

Good morning, we're back from the long vacation weekend, we had a blast.  The great thing about the summer is that Aidan has had the opportunity to spend some extended time with his grandparents out in Washington State for the past couple of years and is doing so again this year, while we miss him dearly it's so great to hear about all his adventures and the quality time he gets to spend with family that doesn't live close.  This also means Chris and I have some extended time by ourselves which is nice.  To get back to stamping, today I'm sharing the card I made for this weeks Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog color challenge.  These are fun colors that go so well with all the patriotic items we see this time of year but I decided to change things up and make a birthday card (we can always use those). 

The cardbase is Sahara Sand cardstock and I added a piece of Pacific Point DSP from the Brights Background Designer Series Paper Stack.  For the stamped image I used the Age Awareness Photopolymer stamp set (you have got to check out this set, the sayings are awesome!!!).  After stamping the greeting in Pacific Point ink I cut it out with the Big Shot and the Oval Collection Framelits (I also made the coordinating mat in Real Red Cardstock).

The birthday balloon is from the same stamp set and is stamped in Real Red ink on Sahara Sand cardstock and I cut it out with Paper Snips.  Of course I had to add a little bling so I cut a couple of stars out of Red and Champagne Glimmer paper and the Stars Framelits and Itty Bitty Accent Punch.

This card has just the right amount of color and whimsy to wish someone birthday greetings.  Make sure to go check out the cards the other designers are sharing for inspiration and come and play along, we would love for you to join us.

Below are easy ordering links for the products using in today's card:
Have a great day!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog