Thursday, July 24, 2014

Convention 2014 General Swaps

I'm back and it's time to  share the rest of the swaps I made for this years convention.  In addition to organized swaps there is also general swapping which means you swap with anyone on the convention floor, hotels, restaurants, anywhere.  This is lots of fun as anyone who attends can participate and you really see a wide rage of projects and stamping, it's also a great way to meet lots of people from all over.  I don't like to make tons of one design (I get board) so I usually make batches of 25 and do different ones for each day.  This year I made three but realized when I was typing this I must have missed taking a picture of one (sorry!) 
 
Just a final remember, this Saturday is my annual, "My Husband's Away, Let's Play Just Cards Class" we're we'll be making 5 of the swap cards I'm sharing this week (I made more than 5 so it'll be a surprise exactly which one's you'll be making).  The class is Saturday, July 26 at 1:00 PM and you need to RSVP by today, July 24 to save you're spot. Don't miss out on this opportunity to make these over the top cards to be ready for your future card sending needs.  Hope to see you Saturday!!!
 
Enjoy!
 
Stamp Set(s):  Pennant Parade

Stamp Set(s):  Million & One, Petite Petals
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are great! I made only #30 and ran out in about 15 minutes. Next year I shall do more. Love the idea of doing one design for each different day too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog