Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Fab Friday Sketch Challenge: Chalk Talk Birthday Greetings

Happy Wednesday friends!  Have you gotten over all the craziness with the release of the retired stamp set and accessory list on Monday? Between these items being available while supplies last and this weeks FREE SHIPPING promotion, it's really an exciting to time to purchase all the great products that you've had on your wish list.  Today I decided to play along with the Fab Friday sketch challenge and had a lot of fun with this fun sketch and lots of layers.
 
I used Rich Razzleberry for the Cardbase and layered that piece a piece of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper that was matted with Brushed Gold Cardstock (love the soft elegant shimmer this cardstock has).  Next I added a different pattern from the same DSP pack and matted it with Rich Razzleberry Cardstock.



I decided to add some extra bling so I took a piece of Brushed Gold Cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and the Beautifully Baroque Embossing folder and then added pearls to each of the corners.  The greeting is from the Chalk Talk stamp set and was stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.  The matching Chalk Talk Framelits made cutting this piece out a breeze and I used dimensionals to attach the greeting for extra "pop."

I really like how pretty and elegant this card turned out and it really sparkles in person.
 
Don't forget if you like this DSP it's retiring so you'll want to grab it soon before it sells out.  I've included links below for all the products used on this card for easy shopping.
 
Happy stamping,
 
Diana
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!! I love the brushed gold cardstock!! It rocks!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog