Monday, March 31, 2014

Last Day of Sale-a-bration 2014: Don't Miss Out

Good morning!  It's another Monday and today is the last day of Sale-a-bration for 2014.  I have really loved all the products that we can earn for FREE this year and this is always the time of year that I get the items that have been on my wish list as well as stocking up on all my essentials, like cardstock, adhesives, etc.  Today I wanted to share a fun card I designed using two of the items you can earn for FREE through today.  The cardbase is Crisp Cantaloupe and I added a layer of Whisper White cardstock.  The greeting is from the See Ya Later stamp set (a Sale-a-bration Freebie) and I used Stampin' Write markers to color in the stamp before stamping.  The designer series paper is Sweet Sorbet (another Sale-a-bration Freebie) and I cut it out with the Big Shot and the Oval Collection Framelits.
 
I used the Paper Piercing tool and Occasions Paper Piercing Pack to paper pierce around the oval.  I used some Silver Glimmer Paper (a weekly deal that ends today!) that was punched out with the 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch and then I added an In Color Boutique Detail element in Pistachio Pudding.
 
I designed this card for a team meeting earlier in the year and it was a big hit, plus you can use the lay out for all types of occasions and color combinations.  I always hate when I miss out on a sale so I want to make sure to give you this last reminder that Sale-a-bration is ending today and you can earn a FREE exclusive SAB item for every $50 you spend, including My Digital Studio downloads, Weekly Deals, Clearance Rack items, everything (AWESOME!!!)  Please let me know if you need any assistance placing your order.
 
Also, just a reminder that today is the last day to sign up for Paper Pumpkin and take advantage of the FREE marker set for all new members (a $14.95 value).  You can get all the details at:  https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/ and please make sure to select me as your demonstrator.
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog