Sunday, March 30, 2014

Scrappy Saturday: Week 9 5K Fun

Good morning and Happy Sunday!  I've been having so much fun at my crafting retreat this weekend (four days of dedicated me time and crafting time, what's not to love!)  Today is also my birthday so we're having fun hear and heading home this afternoon so I can see the guys.  Before I left I wanted to share this weeks scrapbook page.  Once again, I used a predesigned template in My Digital Studio and just added pictures, text, and a couple of elements.  I loved the bright colors with this design, thought they went perfect with our pictures from last falls Electric Run.
 


All the details are below:

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business - embellishments/Nobody's Business - white frame
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business - embellishments/Nobody's Business - label 8

Stamps
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - border, Color = 106,187,68
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - quatrefoil border, Color = 238,230,58
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - arrow border, Color = GOING GRAY 163,158,155
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - rain drop border, Color = 255,44,127
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - you're only young once
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - diangonal tape, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits/Nobody's Business/Nobody's Business - diangonal tape, Color = 109,198,226
    _Designer Kits\Neon Notes\Neon Notes - star, Color = 108,200,228

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and take care!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog