Friday, March 29, 2013

Wacky Easter Wishes

We've arrived at the end of the week, whoo hoo!  This is a big weekend coming up, not only is it Easter on Sunday, but it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm one of those people who love to celebrate their birthday who believe it should be celebrated for the whole month, Chris just laughs but humors me, love him!  The weather's also supposed to be warming up this weekend, which is perfect as I've ready to defrost and enjoy some time outside.  Today I'm sharing one of the Easter cards I made for our family (yes I am one of those people who celebrates every holiday and believes in sending cards to loved ones so they know we're thinking of them).
 
This card is pretty easy and Uses the Hexagon Embossing folder (I flipped the paper to get the debossed side for a different effect.  I also used the Decorative Frames embossing folders for the greeting frame and cut it out with my Paper Snips.  The greeting is from the Wacky Wishes stamp set and I used Stampin' Write markers to create the rainbow effect with the letters.  The bunny is from the Ears to You single stamp and I stamped them in Early Espresso ink and cut out with Paper Snips, dimensionals help make him pop. 
 
The designer series paper is from the Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP package and I used the totally fabulous Melon Mambo 3/8" Striped Organdy Ribbon, you have to try this ribbon out, it comes in three colors and it's AWESOME!  This card is so cute and super quick to make, which is great for multiples.
 
I hope you enjoy, have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter!
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog