Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Feeling Sentimental, Only Two More Days of Sale-a-Bration, Don't Miss Out!

Today I want to share with you another project I made with lots of different Sale-a-bration items since there are only two more days in this promotion and I want to make sure you don't miss out, you'll definitely want to add these items to your crafting toolbox.  This card uses my favorite SAB stamp set, Feeling Sentimental, the images are so soft and charming.  I also used the Sycamore Street DSP and coordinating Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack.  The colors in these images are so fabulous, works equally well with masculine and feminine projects, AWESOME!  I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut out and mat the images and Island Indigo Baker's Twine to tie a bow in the button. 
 
Since I used the Ferris wheel image I immediately thought about circus tickets that you use to purchase rides and used one of the images from the That's the Ticket stamp set (stamped it on Tangerine Tango so it looked like an actual ticket) and then punched it out with the Ticket Duo punch.  A small metallic brad made attaching the ticket a snap.
 
This card just makes me smile and I know that the person who receives it will enjoy it just as much.  Make sure to let me know if you need to place an order so we can make sure to get it place before Sale-a-bration ends!
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog