Friday, March 1, 2013

Vintage Verses Meets Tea for Two

Happy Friday and welcome March!  Today is excited not only since the weekend will be starting shortly but it's the official start of my birthday month which always makes me happy, I love to celebrate birthdays and believe you should celebrate them all month long!  Today I'm sharing another card that uses one of the Sale-a-bration stamp sets, this time Vintage Verses.  After coloring it in with Stampin' Write markers I cut out the image with the Labels Collection Framelits and Big Shot.  I used the layered framelit and cut it out with So Saffron cardstock.  Both of these layers were sponged with Crumb Cake ink.
 
The cardbase is Crumb Cake and I added a piece of Tea for Two Designer Series paper (this paper is so fun with all the fabulous patterns inside patterns on the paper, it makes for lots of fun.  I had to add several flags to this card and used First Edition Speciality DSP, Bashful Blue cardstock, Victorian Lace Trim Ribbon, and Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon to get the layered effect.  It's hard to tell from the card but the final touch was to add a couple of small pearls to the label for a little "pop".
 
Love the antique look and feel to this card, so lovely.
 
Hope you have a great weekend, we have a busy weekend with Aidan's Tae Kwon Do tournament so we'll be on the go.  Enjoy and spend some time being creative!
 
Diana
 
 
 
 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog