Thursday, March 14, 2013

Beautiful Madison Avenue Birthday Greetings

Good morning friends!  I have a quick card share for you this morning that your sure to love.  This is a simple "mailable" card, which means it's really flat so it will have no problems going through the mail system.  The cardbase is Island Indigo and then I added a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  The greeting is the Beautiful Birthday single stamp and is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink and accented with a small rhinestone
 
Next I took the graphic image from the Madison Avenue stamp set (can't believe we only have 8 more days of Sale-a-bration where you can earn this stamp set, and 18 other items for FREE!)  I cascaded the stamp down the page with different colors for a rainbow effect.  You definately need to use the Stamp-a-majig for this card, even with the clear stamps.  I must admit this is a tool that many are intimidated by but once you use it you'll love it, especially if you are particular about straigh placement of your stamping.  If you haven't tried this out, let me know, I would love to show you how easy it is.
 
This card is so simple but I love the richness of the colors. 
 
Have a great day!
 
Diana

Pin It!

4 comments:

Search This Blog