Saturday, March 9, 2013

Loving Greetings, Patterned Occasions Style

I have to admit, I'm loving this year's Sale-a-bration offerings and can't stop using them!  Today I decided to use the Patterned Occasions stamp set and thought this little tea cup with steam heart was just too cute.  After coloring in the stamp with Stampin' Write markers directly on the stamp I punched out the image with a 1 3/4" circle punch and then matted it on Island Indigo cardstock that I cut out with the Big Shot and the Window Collection framelits (I even added a little paper piercing around the edge of the frame).
 
The designer series paper is from the Sycamore Street DSP package and I used the Adorning Edgelits and Big Shot to cut the edge on the DSP.  Before attaching the paper to the white piece of cardstock I ran it through the Big Shot with the Adorning Accents Embossing folders (these little hearts are so cute!)  The final touch was to add a small piece of Summer Starfruit Stiched Satin Ribbon as an accent.
 
I love the clean simple lines of the card, and once again so easy to change out the colors and stamped image to create a completely different look.   Just a reminder there are just a few short weeks left to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration 2013, you won't want to miss out on this opportunity to earn all these awesome tools for FREE!
 
Enjoy,
 
Diana

Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog