Wednesday, November 1, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 1 (Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #542)

Good morning!

It's November, which means it's the start of another 30 Day Gratitude challenge.  Last year I missed the last half of my days so I'm doubling down to make sure I complete this challenge this year (anyone want to join me?)

Today's card is one we made at last weekends card class and I'm also using it for this weeks Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge, which is perfect!

This card uses the Rustic Crate stamp set and coordinating dies and you get a little color therapy using the Stampin' Blends.  Once the image was colored I cut it out using the Big Shot and coordinating Rustic Crate dies before being attached with dimensionals to a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was cut out with the Nested Essentials Dies.

For the main part of the card I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and trimmed the front right side so you can peak into the inside of the card.  On the inside I added a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock matted with Early Espresso cardstock with a piece of All About Autumn Designer Series Paper to the right side.

On the front of the card I added another piece of the DSP (this DSP is fabulous and if you don't have it, run don't walk and order at least one pack for your stash) that was matted with Cajun Craze cardstock.  When your attaching the Crumb Cake piece to the cardfront make sure not to put adhesive on the right side so the card will open.

I love everything about this card and it is perfect to celebrate fall and send thankful greetings!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog