Thursday, November 2, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 2

Good morning!

I'm in San Diego for work this week and have to admit I'm loving the beautiful weather they get to enjoy every day.  I'm back with another gratitude card and decided to pivot to an everyday card and something perfect for schools.

I used Misty Moonlight cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic White cardfront that was stamped with the Stitched Plaid background stamp with Misty Moonlight ink and then matted with Basic Black cardstock.

For the design element I used the Everyday Thanks stamp set and stamped 2 of the pencils, colored them with Stampin' Blends and then fussy cut with Paper Snips.  The circle is Crumb Cake and cut out with the Layering Circles dies and the greeting is stamped on this piece.  As a final touch I cut a heart out of Petal Pink cardstock and the Radiating Stiches dies.  A knot using the Misty Moonlight 3/8" Inner Braided Ribbon.

This card is so fun and even though my kiddo is older I know people who would definitely appreciate this.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog