Tuesday, November 7, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 7

Good morning and Happy Tuesday!

I'm having so much fun playing with stamps and sharing my gratitude cards each day, hope you're enjoying them as well.  Today's card is a quick and easy one using the Silly Goose stamp set (seriously, these guys are adorable!)

I started with Lemon Lime Twist for the card base and then matted a piece of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper with Basic Black cardstock before attaching to the cardbase.

The stamped image was stamped in Basic Black ink on Basic White cardstock before cutting it out with the Layering Circles Dies.  I used my markers to color him in and sponged around the edge with Berry Burst ink before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The final touch is a simple bow tied with Black & White 1/4" Gingham Ribbon.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog