Thursday, November 30, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 30

Good morning!

It's the last day of November, crazy I know!  I've really enjoyed this years gratitude challenge and hope you have enjoyed following along with me and have been inspired to create something yourself.  I decided to end the month with a winter themed card (to match how cold it is here, haha!) using one of my favorite new bundles, Trucking Along!

One again I started with the Basic White Note Cards and Evelopes set (these really are an easy go to item) and then I added a piece of DSP from the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper (I wanted to get 2 cards out of one piece so I cut it to 3" and then added a little strip of the Real Red Pattern along the left side.


I stamped the truck using the Trucking Along stamp set (2 stamp so once with the outline in Basic Black and a second to fill it in with Real Red) then I colored in the tires with my Stampin' Blends before punching it out with the coordinating punch and attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  The greeting is from the Something Fancy stamp set and was stamp in Night of Navy ink on Crumb Cake cardstock before cutting it out with the Stitched Shapes dies and attaching with dimensionals over a piece of the Real Red & Gold 3/8" Dotted Ribbon (love this!)

This card makes me think of country Christmas which is so fun!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog