Sunday, November 5, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 5

Good morning and Happy Sunday!

I'm looking forward to a relaxing day and of course cheering on our Eagles!  I wanted to start the day right with my gratitude card and once again this is another all-occasion card that is too cute.

For this card I started with Balmy Blue cardstock for the cardbase.  Then I added a piece of Bright & Beautiful Designer Series Paper that was matted with Real Red cardstock.  I embossed a stripe of Real Red Cardstock with the Stripes & Splatters 3D Embossing Folder and then matted it with Basic Black cardstock.

The stamped image is from the By My Side stamp set and was stamped in Momento ink on Basic White cardstock so it could be colored in with the Stampin' Blends.  Once I was done coloring I matted this piece with Basic Black cardstock before attaching to the cardfront with dimensionals.

The final touch was to add the greeting was stamped in Night of Navy ink on Basic White cardstock before being cut out with the Layering Ovals dies, sponging around the edges and finally attaching to the card with dimensionals.

This card is soo cute, I love the little boy with his puppy!

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog