Thursday, June 7, 2018

Fab Friday Color Challenge FabFri138: Stitched All Around

Good morning!  Today I'm playing along with the Fab Friday color challenge to show off a great new bundle in the annual catalog, it's the Stitched All Around stamp set and coordinating Stitched Labels Framelits.

I started with Powder Pink cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock as a mat for the cardfront that is Crumb Cake.  On the cardfront I stamped using the Burlap stamp set using Crumb Cake ink (and stamped off once so it was a little lighter). 

For the main stamped image I stamped the greeting in Melon Mambo ink on Whisper White cardstock and then cut it out with the Big Shot and Stitched Labels Framelits and then sponged around the edge with Powder Pink ink.

For the additional decorative elements I punched out a piece of Melon Mambo cardstock with the Starburst Punch and then embossed it with the Big Shot and Petal Pair Embossing Folder (these embossing folders are great for embossing little elements that you add to your card).  Then I took a piece of Flirty Flamingo cardstock and cut out an oval using the Big Shot and Layering Ovals Framelits and then used one of the debossing elements from the Stitched Labels Framelits set for the fun textural element.

After attaching all the pieces to the cardfront, and I did use dimensionals for the greeting I finished off the card with a bow tied with Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon that I had colored with my Powder Pink Stampin' Write Marker.

I love how all the different shapes, textures, and colors play off each other for some fun design elements that really draw your eye to each piece.  And a great thing about this saying is that you could use it for different occasions, birthday, graduation, weddings, anything you want to celebrate so you'll get a lot of use out of it.  Also don't forget when you buy the stamp set and framelits as a bundle you save 10%!

Below are easy ordering links for the product's used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! Love the texture you've created!! So far the Stitched Labels Framelits are my favorite!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun layers and textures! I have this set on the way, so glad to have such pretty inspiration, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog