Monday, June 11, 2018

SSINKspiration 2018-2020 In Colors: Label Me Pretty

Good morning!  I hope you're enjoying all the fabulous new items in the Annual Catalog, I know I am.  One of the highlights of the annual catalog for me is always the new In Colors, I love to see new colors to freshen up our color pallet and the 2018-2010 In Colors do just that.  Today the SSINKspiration designers are sharing projects that show off these new In Colors that you are sure to fall in love with.

When I saw these colors they immediately screamed rainbow to me and used to love drawing rainbows as a kid so I wanted a card to show the rainbow effect with these new colors. 

I started with Lovely Lipstick cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Black cardstock as a mat for the Whisper White cardfront.  On the cardfront I used the Playful Backgrounds stamp set to build my rainbow using Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, and finally Blueberry Bushel and I really like the effect of stamping the open circles so it kind of looks like bubbles.

For the greeting I used the Label Me Pretty stamp set and stamped the label piece in Call Me Clover ink on Call Me Clover cardstock and then punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch.  The greeting was stamped in Grapefruit Grove ink on Whisper White cardstock and then punched out with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch.  I did sponge around the edge with Pineapple Punch ink before attaching the greeting to the label with a dimensional.  To finish off the card I attached some Blueberry Bushel 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon and Mini Silver Sequin Trim to dress it up and look tails on a ribbon.

These colors are so bright and fun they are perfect to just let someone know they're special anytime, or maybe a special occasion like a graduation which are big this time of year.  Either way it's sure to brighten someones day!

Below is easy ordering links for products used on today's card:

Product List

Enjoy,

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the rainbow background stamping. Such a great way to show off the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card to show off those In Colors! I love the bubbles!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog