Monday, August 10, 2015

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Sketch Challenge SSINKCC24: Lots of Joy

Good morning and Happy Monday!  What  wonderful and relaxing weekend, you always hate for them to end but I'm looking forward to another great week.  To get things started I have  fun card for this month's Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog card sketch and decided to make my first Christmas card of the season (yes the holiday season is right around the corner!!) and mixed some great items from the Annual Catalog as well as a little sneak peak from the upcoming Holiday Catalog, this catalog is awesome you are sure to love it!!!




I started with Cherry Cobbler for the cardbase and then added a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and embossed it with the Big Shot and Polka Dot embossing folder.  Next I used the 1/2" Circle Punch to create a mask and then used the Hello December 2015 stamp set (from the Holiday Catalog) and stamped a little snowflake in each of the polka dots (love this super easy technique that really adds a little pizzazz to your background.  Next I use the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper and trimmed down several different patterns to different sizes so it looks like packages.  I even wrapped some Old Olive Baker's Twine around the cardfront and tied a double bow for the top of one of the packages.

For the greeting I used the Lots of Joy stamp set and inked it up with Stampin' Write Markers and attached it to the cardfront with dimensionals for the final package.

I had a lot of fun with this card and can't wait for all the great holiday projects are in my future and Stampin' Up! really makes it easy with all the coordinating products, perfect!  You can get further inspiration by checking out the other design team cards and then play along.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great day!

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog