Friday, August 21, 2015

SSINKspiration Christmas Cards: Lots of Joy

Happy Friday!  I know there’s a lot going on but I decided that you needed a little more inspiration heading into this weekend and since there are only 17 more Friday’s until Christmas (don’t shoot the messenger) I thought I would share with you a Christmas card I made.  The Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog is sharing lots of Christmas ideas today so we’re sure to help get you started thinking about the holidays even as summer is winding down.  It’s the last day of July, can’t believe we’re starting to think about summer winding down.

I started with Cherry Cobbler cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Brick Wall Embossing Folder (I sponged all over it with Crumb Cake ink to really help the bricks pop).  Next I punched out a piece of Merry Moments Designer Series Paper with the 2 ½” Circle Punch for the back circle and used Mossy Meadow cardstock, the Chevron Embossing Folder and the 1 ¾” Circle Punch for the second circle.  The greeting is from the Lots of Joy stamp set and I used Stampin’ Write Markers to color it in and stamped on Whisper White cardstock before punching I out with the 1 3/8” Circle Punch and popping it up with dimensionals.  The final touches on this card are a blingy star using Gold Glimmer Paper and the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and some Mossy Meadow 5/8” Striped Cotton Ribbon.

I have to say, this card comes together really easily and doesn’t use a ton of supplies so it would be really easy to mass produce and mail easily (and around the holidays things given with a homemade touch that are easy are perfect!)

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


                                                              
I hope this card has you starting to think a little about the holidays and what you want to do to make it special for you and your family.   Take care!

Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog