Sunday, August 16, 2015

Can You Case it? Design Team - Sketch Challenge CYCI #82

Happy Sunday!  What a nice and relaxing weekend (and a little break in humidity isn’t the worst thing in the world).  Today after my run and Chris’ softball games it’s time for some relaxing at the pool and crafting (is there anything better???)  To get things started it’s time for another edition of the Can You Case It? weekly challenge and I decided to give you sneak peek at some fun new items from the Holiday Catalog to wet your appetite (you’re going to love it!!!)

I started with Tangelo Twist cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Basic Gray cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.  Next I added a piece of Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper and matted it with Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  I took another piece of the DSP, matted it with Basic Black cardstock and stamped the greeting from the And Many More stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I used the new Sweet Hauntings stamp set to stamp the cute little bottle using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Rich Razzleberry cardstock and then cut it out with Paper Snips before attaching it with dimensionals.  For a fun little accent I added a little piece of Silver Sequin Trim peeking out from behind the bottle.

This was my first Halloween card for the season and by only using a few of the great new products that are coming up I know there are lots of fun cards and crafts in my future (can we say Black Glimmer Paper???)

 
 
 
 



Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Have an enjoyable Sunday!

Diana
Pin It!

2 comments:

Search This Blog