Friday, August 21, 2015

Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge: Words of Truth

Happy Friday!  Last day before vacation and the excitements in the air and my “to do” list is only growing, but it’ll all get done and then we can relax.  Of course I have a little creative inspiration for you today with a new Sketch Frenzy Friday Sketch Challenge.  Elizabeth gave us this great layout and as soon as I saw it thought it would be perfect to showcase a “new to me” stamp set Words of Truth.   This stamp set is so fun, I love the quirky sayings that are light and fun. 

I started with Garden Green cardstock for the cardbase and then added a piece of Tangerine Tango cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Chevron Embossing Folder.  I added a strip of Schoolhouse Designer Series Paper (I’ve been using this DSP a lot lately and love it!!)  I added come candy dots along the top right side to show off several of the colors in the DSP and used dots from the Brights, Subtles, and Regals Candy Dots packs.

The greeting using the Words of Truth stamp set and was stamped using Pacific Point and Garden Green ink on Whisper White cardstock.  Next I took a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamped on the one large.  I also used ½ of a Silver Foil Doily under the greeting for a fun, sparkly element.

Every time I see this stamp set and DSP it just makes me happy and smile and can’t wait to share the smiles when I send this card (you’ve got to mail the cards you make so you can spread the joy plus let’s be honest you can only keep so much at your house before they hubby questions the “need” for new things!!).  The design team is also sharing some great designs so go check them out and come play along. 

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have a great weekend,
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog