Thursday, February 12, 2015

Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration February Blog Hop: Hearts, Hearts, Everywhere!

Happy Thursday, it’s time for this months Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog hop and with this time of year it’s only fitting that this months theme is all about hearts!  I know there are people out there who are still either looking for the perfect gift for their loved one or haven’t even started looking so this hop is perfect as we’re giving you lots of fabulous ideas and you have plenty of time (Valentine’s Day is this Saturday, just in case you forgot, haha!!!) 

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number (3) on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - (Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating). If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


The first project I have for you is a card that uses two sets, Groovy Love, and That’s the Ticket, these sets are both in the Idea Book so you may have overlooked them with all the Occasions catalog excited.  I started with Soft Suede for the cardbase and then added a piece of Whisper White cardstock that I used the Hearts and Stars Masks and Real Red ink to sponge the hearts on the cardstock.  Next I added a couple of flags using the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper.  For the heart I started by stamping the outline heart from the Groovy Love stamp set with Versamark Ink on Brushed Gold Cardstock and then heat embossed it with the Heat Tool and Black Embossing Powder and then punched it out with the 2” Circle Punch.  The heart is from the same stamp set and was stamped on Calypso Coral cardstock with Memento Ink (you could also heat emboss this if you wanted) and punched it out with the Sweetheart Punch and attached it to the circle with dimensionals.  A double bow tied with Basic Black Baker’s Twine is a perfect accent.

The greeting is from the That’s the Ticket stamp set and was stamped with Memento Ink on Soft Suede cardstock and then punched out with the Ticket Builder Punch.  Of course I needed an extra shot of bling so I added a small heart that was punched out of Gold Glimmer Paper using the punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and attached it with dimensionals

You know how much fun I have with gifts so I had to make a cute little container for Aidan’s Valentine’s Treats.  I started with the Hamburger Bigz Die and my Big Shot which made this box super easy.  I used Tombow Liquid glue on all the corners to make the box hold it’s shape.  Next I added a piece of DSP once again using the Stacked with Love Designer Series Paper Stack and then tied a bow around the box using some Silver Satin Ribbon.  The tag for the box is uses the Groovy Love set again for the heart (stamped this time in Basic Gray ink) and the greeting is from the Snuggles and Smootches Photopolyer stamp set.  I tied the whole tag around my ribbon using some more of the Basic Black Baker’s Twine.  

These projects turned out so cute and I’m still having so much fun playing with all the great love and heart themed products we have but I’m going to have move on soon (until I start thinking about anniversaries).

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today’s projects:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 
Make sure to check out the rest of the blog hop for lots of other great ideas.  If you click the “Next” button, you’ll go to Kathy’s site but you can also access any of the hopper’s site from the full blog list below.
http://katrinapscreativecorner.blogspot.com/2015/02/ssink-february-blog-hop-hearts.html

Blog Hop Participant List:
  1. Jennifer C. at Happy 2 Scrap 4 Life
  2. Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
  3. Laura at Crafty Chicks Creating
  4. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
  5. Kathy at Katrina P's Creative Corner
  6. Darcy at Dj's Stampin Place
  7. Cynthia at Ink-A-Doodle Creations
  8. Melissa at Stamp Doc
  9. Shellie at Craft Smashup
  10. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
  11. Heidi at Stuck on Stampin'
  12. Kim at Stamping with Kim
  13. Tonya at Stampin' with Tonya
Enjoy and have a great day,

Diana
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Great projects Diana!! Your cute hamburger box reminds me that I need to pull mine out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your projects turned out so cute. Just love the hamburger box. I need to use this way more than I do! Thanks for sharing your awesome projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combos and I also need to bust out the hamburger box die more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Hamburger box looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I have always wanted that Groovy Love stamp set! It's super cute and so are your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really awesome projects! I love that you used the hearts mask....it's one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card has so many fun elements using a variety of stamps and paper! The hamburger box is adorable and I really love the simplistic top with the hearts and tied with a bow. Cute sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog