Monday, January 27, 2014

Proverbial Stampers Sketch Challenge: Perfect Pennants

Good morning!  We're starting the last week in January, so crazy.  I'm also excited since it looks like we may be getting some warmer weather in the area and I can't wait to begin thawing out.  We were very busy this weekend and were able to get a lot done including a fun kid's valentine class where they got to make all the valentine's for their class (so fun!) and I also got to spend some time in the studio and was working on making birthday cards for all our February birthdays and had lots of fun.  Today I'm sharing the card for this month's Proverbial Stampers Sketch Challenge.  This card has a Pool Party cardbase and then I added a layer of Very Vanilla cardstock.  I cut a circle out of Pear Pizzaz cardstock with the Big Shot and the Circle Collection Framelits and then embossed it with the Hexagon Textured Embossing Folder.  I added a strip of  Afternoon Picnic Designer Series Paper and matted it with Wisteria Wonder cardstock that was punched with the Scallop Border Punch
 
The greeting is from the Perfect Pennants stamp set and I used Stampin' Write Markers to color in the stamp and then cut it out with the Pennant Framelits and the Big Shot.  I used dimensionals to attach the greeting to the cardfront.  The final touch was to a bow using the Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon

The Perfect Pennant stamp set has to be one of my most favorite sets in the Occasions catalog (at least so far!) and the fact that there are matching framelits are the bomb!  You won't regret buying these items and right now you can earn FREE Sale-a-bration items for every $50 you spend so now is the time.
 
Enjoy and have a great week!
 
Diana 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog