Saturday, January 18, 2014

Scrappy Saturday Week 1: My New Year's Goal

Good morning and Happy Saturday!  I hope you're off to wonderful fun things with your family, we are.  So one of my goals for the year is to work more on my scrapbooking and am working to get one page completed a week.  I've decided to help keep me accountable and working on this goal I'm turning Saturday into Scrappy Saturday and will be sharing with you the page I made that week.  I'm not going to go into details about each page but will share the page and you can let me know if you have any questions. 
 
My Digital Studio is really helping me work on my pages since I can work on them anywhere, anytime so I know I'll be using it a lot.  This weeks page is from our September Disney Cruise.  It was a fun Halloween themed cruise and it was wonderful to see all the characters in their costumes. Aidan's still at the age where he likes to get the character autographs but only if he hasn't gotten pictures with the characters in specific outfits (it amazes me that he remembers from vacation to vacation).
  

Supply List:

Background
     Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wicked Fun - designer series paper\Wicked Fun - 5

Embellishments
    _Designer Kits\Witches' Brew Washi Tape - embellishments\Witches' Brew Washi Tape - chevron 1 (re-colored) Color = GUMBALL GREEN 105,132,51
    _Designer Kits\Witches' Brew Washi Tape - embellishments\Witches' Brew Washi Tape - chevron 1 (re-colored) Color = GUMBALL GREEN 105,132,51
    Natural Designer Buttons\Naturals Designer Buttons - large brown 1

Stamps
    Fantabulous You\Fantabulous You - you are crazy awesome, Color = RICH RAZZLEBERRY 149,69,103
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - bats, Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
    _Designer Kits\Spooky Bats\Spooky Bats - bat 1, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits\Spooky Bats\Spooky Bats - bat 1, Color = 230,WATERMARK 255,255,255
    _Designer Kits\Wicked Cool\Wicked Cool - bats, Color = SMOKY SLATE 180,176,173

Punches
    Extras\Embark Graduate - punches\Embark Graduate - banner 2,  Filled with: Designer Series Paper\_Designer Kits\Wicked Fun - designer series paper\Wicked Fun - 6
    Extras\Embark Graduate - punches\Embark Graduate - banner 2, Fill Color = SMOKY SLATE 180,176,173
    Basics\1.25 Circle Punch, Fill Color = 225,225,224
    Borders\Tasteful Trim Shape 3, Fill Color = BASIC GRAY 118,122,121
Enjoy! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog