Monday, January 13, 2014

Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge: Best of Love

Happy Monday!  What a great weekend, not only did the weather warm up so we were able to enjoy being outside (it made my runs this weekend much more enjoyable) but I got together for some stamping on Sunday with the ladies, it's always so fun when we get together and stamp.  Today I'm sharing one of the cards I designed for yesterday's class using the Proverbial Stampers Color Challenge this week.  I love this color combo, it works for so many occasions and I decided to use it for another Valentine's/Love card.  The cardbase is Coastal Cabana and I added a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used the Best of Love Stamp set (you only have until the end of the month to purchase this or any of the other Best of Sets so make sure you get yours!) and stamped the "love" on the bottom in Real Red Ink.

I love the flag/banner look so for this card I used a piece of Real Red DSP from the Perfect Polka Dot DSP package as well as a piece of Basic Gray cardstock that was embossed with the Big Shot and the Chevron Embossing Folder.  The main stamped image was from the same Best of Love stamp set and I used Stampin' Write Markers to color directly on the rubber before stamping.    The final touches to the card was to add a piece of Coastal Cabana Ruffled Ribbon along the top and a little heart that was punched out of Silver Glimmer Paper using the Small Heart Punch (I used a dimensional to help the heart pop up). 

 
This card is just too stinkin' cute and fun!  This is such a fun and fresh color combination you should give it a try.  Enjoy and have a great day!
 
Diana
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog