Thursday, November 9, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 9

Good morning!  This weather is crazy, it should not be this warm in November but since it's supposed to drop tomorrow I'll enjoy it a little bit, haha! 

Today I'm back with another fall themed gratitude card that again uses the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (I really can't get enough of it, and this card uses three different patterns!)

The cardbase is Crumb Cake and then I added a piece of the DSP that looks like a sweater and matted it with Early Espresso cardstock.

The stamped image is from the Cheers to the Season stamp set which is a Distinkive type of stamp so you get lots of fun detail which just regular stamping.  For this I inked the image first in Crushed Curry ink and then I lightly tapped over parts of the stamp with Cajun Craze ink before stamping on Very Vanilla cardstock.  Isn't this multi-color look fun?  I matted the stamped piece with Cajun Craze cardstock before attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals.  I did add two other pieces of the DSP to peak out as flags (both these pieces have the copper accents).  The final touch was to add a few of the Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots for texture.

I definitely did a happy dance when I finished this card, I just love the patterns and textures, they all work to make you feel the fall greetings.

Below are easy ordering links for the products used on today's project:

Product List


Enjoy,

Diana

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog