Monday, November 6, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 6

Good morning!

What a fun weekend, friends, fall, football, and relaxing...just perfect!  It's the start of a new week and I'm excited to see what it brings.  I'm also going strong with this years gratitude challenge and today am sharing another fall themed card (I've gotten such a head start on my Thanksgiving cards, I love it!)

This card starts with a cardbase of Early Espresso cardstock and then adds a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock that's embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D embossing folder.  I added a belly band of DSP from the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (have you ordered this yet?  This paper is in low stock so don't wait if you want to add this to your crafting stash) that's matted Cajun Craze cardstock.

The greeting is from the Autumn Leaves stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being cut out with the coordinating dies and attached to the card with dimensionals.  I cut several leaves using the same die set out of Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, and a Mossy Meadow DSP print for leaves to tuck behind the greeting.  The final touch was to add a few of the Adhesive Backed Speckled Dots (these are so pretty and have speckles of gold!)

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog