Friday, November 10, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 10

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Decided to switch things up for today's gratitude card and go with a winter/holiday theme as we all need thank you's that time of year.  This card also uses the same design as one of the cards for this weekends Holiday Just Cards Class so I hope everyone enjoys these cute bears.

I used Balmy Blue cardstock for the card base and then matted a piece of the Beary Christmas Designer Series Paper with Mossy Meadow cardstock for the cardront.  I used my 2 1/4" Circle Punch to cut a circle out of a coordinating pattern of DSP from the pack.

The greeting is from the Go to Greetings stamp set and was stamped in Misty Moonlight ink on Very Vanilla cardstock before being cut out with the Stitched Shapes Dies.  I added a piece of Gold & Vanilla 3/8" Satin Edged Ribbon behind the greeting and then popped the greeting up with dimensionals.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog