Sunday, November 26, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 26

Good morning!  

Today's a busy day, like it is for most of you, we're traveling home and getting settled and ready for the start of a new week but boy did we enjoy the holiday.  Because of the craziness I decided to go nice and easy for today's gratitude card.

I started with the Basic White cards and envelopes pack.  Next I added 2 coordinating pieces of the Shining Christmas Designer Series Paper (an online exclusive!)  Next I took a piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and cut out a circle using the Stitches Shapes dies and then embossed it with the Christmas Tidings Embossing Folder.

I used the Good Feelings stamp set to stamp the greeting in Mossy Meadow ink on Basic White cardstock before cutting it out with the same Stitched Shapes dies and attaching it to the cardfront with dimensionals. The final touch was to add some Rhinestones for some bling.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog