Monday, November 20, 2023

30 Day Gratitude Challenge: Day 20

Good morning!

It's Thanksgiving week and I'm so excited we get to see Aidan in just a couple of days as well as spend some quality time with friends who are family.  I decided to embrace the fall feelings for today's gratitude card.

I used Crumb Cake cardstock for the cardbase and then used strips of scrap paper from the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper (all using the foil accents) and attached it to Very Vanilla cardstock and matted it with Early Espresso cardstock to create a stunning cardfront.

The stamped image is from the Cheers to the Season stamp set (I used this same stamp earlier this month and just decided to change up the colors today).  I used Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze ink and I just tapped the ink pad directly on the stamp to add different colors before stamping the image on Very Vanilla cardstock.  This piece was matted with Pretty Peacock cardstock and attached to the cardfront with dimensionals.

I added a double bow using Linen Thread to the base of the leaf as a fun accent.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog